Our beach house is a delightful year-round waterfront property on the North Fork. The house boasts a private beach with fire pit, and 180 degrees unobstructed water views. Amenities include bikes, kayaks, sun fishes, organic bath products, basic kitchen staples, and fast wifi.
There are five bedrooms (two queens, two twins, and one with pull-out sofa), two bathrooms, and a hot outdoor shower. We also have a working fireplace, and many common spaces (dining room, den, living room, large kitchen, enclosed back deck) to relax and recharge.
We are located on the North Fork, right on the Peconic Bay. If you'd like to explore the area, you will need a car.
However, should you decide that you just want to relax at the house, you can take either the:
- LIRR from Penn Station (approximately 2.5 hours, with transfers at Jamaica and Ronkonkoma)
- Jitney North Fork Line from 44th & 3rd to Laurel NY (approximately 2.5 hours, depending on traffic)
- Caci, Southold
- Love Lane Kitchen, Mattituck
- American Beech, Greenport
- Kontokosta Winery, Greenport
- Bedell Cellers, Cutchogue
- The Old Field, Southold
- East End Bike Tours, Mattituck
- Greenport Harbor Brewing Co., Peconic & Greenport
- Glory Boat Tour, Greenport
Other Things to Note
No parties or events
Check-in is after 2PM
The home is in great condition. See House Rules.
Points per night per room (double occupancy).
We are on Long Island. Click here for more details.