Why Become a Member?
- To get out of town hassle free.
- To relax and recharge, put your feet on the earth, and breathe fresh air.
- To connect to other curious and creative humans, and make new friends.
- To escape your crammed apartment, and spend time in a beautiful spacious home.
Members stay at the house, use it as their own, and bring friends.
We are a community of entrepreneurs, executives, wellness practitioners, and creatives who love to travel and make meaningful connections.
We balance our busy city lives with regular stays at SecondHouse to relax and recharge. We love cooking together, drinking local wines, and having interesting conversations.
We use the house as our own, go back-forth to the city, leave our stuff, co-work, go for walks, read, and do nothing.
We offer trial stays to prospective members (two night minimum).
Annual Membership Fees
Membership is $450 per year.
After becoming a members, there are four different levels in which you can participate, depending on how much you think you'll use the house:
Earth: $1,000, which includes 1,000 points, payable in four quarterly installments of $250
Water: $2,700, which includes 3,000 points, payable in four quarterly installments of $675
Fire: $4,000, which includes 5,000 points, payable in four quarterly installments of $1,000
Sky: Unlimited points. Price available upon request
Membership perks include complimentary access to our LivingRooms and first dibs and discounts to partner offerings, and other events and workshops.
The Point System
The point system was designed to give members maximum flexibility. Points per room range from 70 for a week night in winter to 260 for a weekend night in summer. So the number of nights per membership depends on when you stay.
- redeemed for nights, per room, double occupancy (so you can bring a friend)
- redeemed for meals and products (bath amenities, essential oils)
- valid for one year from the date of purchase
To apply for membership, please tell us a little about yourself and why you'd like to join. Someone will call you shortly afterwards to set up the trial.
Members agree to abide by the SecondHouse Rules.